Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coffee buat ku terjaga

Pagi2 ni tiba2 mood in love.Rasa pelik,i came up with a new poem.Dgr cam sedih,baca cam emo,tapi i tak rasa pape.I think coz i tak ikhlas nak tulis benda ni semua.But i still want to show it yaw! HAHA! Here goes.

Asking what love is,
Listening to her lies,
i order a cup of coffee,
Without answering that it was you,
I put the sugar inside my coffee.

The sugar melts,
Like my heart that's sending you away,melts,
Like the way your heart melts with your love,
Im like that too...
Please understand my love.

You're love,
From the first day we met,it was you,
Like the way you can't change your blood type,
This has already been arranged,
If the end of this is tears,
I'll let them fall.

In coffee,it's sugar,
and computers,it's keyboards,
When it rains,it's umbrella,
and to me,it's you.

I need you,I love you,
Even if it hurts,it's okay.
As long as there are no goodbyes.

What are you looking at?
Am i an invisible person in front of you?
Will you look at me if i scream and shout?
I'm right in front of you,right before your eyes.

You don't know what love is,
and you're asking me
If i tell you,could you follow it?
Look at me.Can you see the love in my eyes?

It's ok.Eventhough you're not with me,
I'll be smiling.I'll be doing well.
SEBAB SAYA TAK EMO SLALU xD
So don't you worry.

*aku rasa entri ni gay.ntah.just rasa.*

1 comment: